This video gives you tips on how to pack your backpack for wilderness hiking. A standard backpack will do just fine. As for the gear, there are a few essential items that you must pack, such as a sleeping bag and a ziploc bag to keep your clothes dry and bowls and spoons. You can combine a spoon and a fork and use a spork for the best combination. Other things such as measuring cups are also useful. Toilet paper is very handy, and pots and pans are essential for cooking things you catch. Other items include rope, a towel, and a sponge. Then the creator of the video shows you how to pack all of these items efficiently.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades