In this video David Atkinson guides us through how to pack a backpack for a camping trip. The first step would be to include the bed and breakfast gear (tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad clothes and water)and then we need stone fuel for cooking and cook kit, food, headlamp, toilet paper, a shovel rain gear and weather appropriate clothing. When you have decided on your luggage you have to organize it properly, starting to put the heavy things (tent, stones, cook kit) in the middle on the bottom, next is sleeping gear, clothes in a waterproof bag on top of the tent, rain gear comes next on top, next comes food and weather appropriate gear on top of thatn in the main compartment.
Then come the zip locked smaller items like matches, batteries, a whistle and a compass, pack toe, duct tape, an emergency poncho, toilet paper and a headlight, those should go in a side pocket of the backpack.
And last but not least you'll need to pack water bottles, and then you're ready to go.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades