Knowing your torso length is crucial to finding the best-fitting backpack for your body type. Don't estimate a pack size using the clothing standbys of tall, medium, and petite: a 6-foot guy can have a shorter torso length than a 5'10" woman. Backpacker's Gear editor Kristin Hostetter explains the correct way to measure your torso length. Learn more important skills with Backpacker's Gear School videos - straight from the pages of the March 2007 Gear Guide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades