This video illustrate us how to wear and distribute the load of your hiking backpack. Here are the following steps:
Step 1:First of all distribute the weight in the bag in such manner that more weight lies closer to the body and lighter parts are away from the body.
Step 2: Now hold the back pack on the back of your body and secure each strap tightly.
Step 3: Make sure there is not much heavy weight on the shoulders and the neck as this will cause stress, similarly weight held away from the body will also cause bending down and ultimately stress.
Step 4: If the hiking pack has frame then let the frame hold the weight of the gear near to your waist.
Step 5: Pack in all your necessities and after each stoppage redistribute your load .
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades