In this Outdoor Recreation video tutorial you will learn how to decoratively wrap a wooden staff in rope. First make the clove hitch at one end of the wooden staff, and tighten it firmly. Pass the rope around the staff and take the working end of the rope above the standing end, take another turn and pass it under itself. Push the knot to the end of the staff and tighten firmly. Next step is making a spiral hitch. Take the other end of the rope to the other end of the staff, put a half clove hitch and slide it down to the beginning of the staff and tighten it. Now repeat this process till the entire staff is covered with the rope.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades