In this tutorial, we learn how to fit a backpack for long distance hiking. For scouts, look for a backpack with an adjustable torso so the pack can grow with you. After this, have the sales staff help you adjust your pack correctly, and measure how long the pack is on your back. You want the pack to fit you perfectly so you don't have back problems later. Try the pack on both on the hip section and shoulder to see how it feels on you. Tighten any adjustments to make it more secure, then you will have an evenly distributed weight on your backpack!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades