Fitclimb.com shows viewers how to put on a hiking backpack properly in this video. To begin, take the straps in both of your hands. Bend your knees, and keep your back straight. In this stance, pick the backpack up and set it on one of your legs, just above the knee. Put the arm that is on the same side of the body as the leg your backpack is resting on through the backpack strap. Put the backpack on your back, then put your other arm through the corresponding strap. Adjust the belt that sits on your waist. The backpack will be very heavy, and the belt will take some of the weight off of your shoulders and onto your waist. If your backpack has a chest strap, tighten it against your chest, but be sure not to tighten it so much as to obstruct your breathing. This will also take some weight off of your shoulders and distribute it in other areas (your chest, in this case). Another way to take some weight out of one place is to use walking/hiking poles. This takes stress off of your knees.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades