In this video, we learn how to prepare a pack for 2 days and 1 night of hiking. Each person has different needs, so change according to your preferences. Something important is to pack something to sleep on, which would be a hammock and blanket. Also, pack a Bible if you are religious. Hand sanitizer is a must-have for any hiker to kill germs that can cause illness. Make sure you have water bottles packed as well as a GPS and compass. Two different compasses are a good idea just in case one has a defect. A topographical map sealed in a water-proof container is also another must-have. A rain poncho, first-aid kit, meals, knife and water filter are also must-have items. Make sure you pack smart and only what you need for your hike.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades