In this tutorial, we learn how to choose and use a walking stick. Find a large and firm stick that you find, then make sure it's dried out. Next, you will shave down the wood so that it doesn't give you blisters on the inside of your hand. After this, you will use hot air to bend the stick so that it is straight instead of crooked. Cut the stick to the size you need depending on how tall you are. The top of the stick will be jointed and have a cover over it so it's comfortable to grab. You can also decorate the top as you prefer and use when you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades